Monday, September 04, 2006

Help Me Choose a Color




For those of you who have seen the before pictures, you know how much progress has been made. Although I have unfinished details in every room, I am mainly working on the dining room right now. And because I go about things in whatever way suits me best, I am working from the floor up. Now I need a paint color for the dining room. It has to have some depth to it, a little punch, I'm not afraid of color, but it can't be garish. Something unexpected perhaps. Picture 1 is the living room done in Divine Honey. Picture 2 is the dining room project. The wainscoting is done in White Dove and I plan on putting tin tile on the ceiling. Picture 3 is the kitchen done in Miller Paint Marrett Apple, which is a cool granny apple type green. Colors I am considering are a muted mulberry, clementine, or a greenish blue, all colors from the Miller Paint Company Historic Colors Of America. My first inclination was a red, but I want something a little different. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home