Wednesday, October 04, 2006

River Evening


Noah and I went down to the river this evening while Elijah was at his guitar lesson. I thought I would try out the b & w option on my new 8 mega pixel camara. You can find it here. It was pretty inexpensive but so far it is doing a good job. I don't like to read manuals, so I have yet to figure out the video mode. So you may be anxiously awaiting me to post some paintings instead of photos, and I promise I have been busily working in the studio in between working full time and restoring the house. I am working on a series of small paintings of trees. When I say small, I mean only a few square inches. They are going to be mounted on a larger piece, so once that is done they will posted. BTW, Noah is missing a few teeth with more on the loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home